Shows potential for promoting wound healing and it’s good for recovery rate with minimal scar tissue formation. These herbs are carefully selected and blended to achieve optimal synergy between them. It harnesses the natural healing property of each of these herbs and enhances their effect with its unique formulation.
- Vet recommendation
- Breeders preferred choice
- Fast and effective relief
- 100% natural
- Reducing inflammation, redness and swelling
- Providing analgesia to relieve irritation, itch and pain
- Enhancing immunity and promoting wound healing
- Antiseptic property prevent skin contamination or infection
Thoroughly clean affected areas. Apply a thin layer of TOPICAL SKIN HEALER. Apply 2-3 times daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
- May cause excessive salivation and nausea when ingested.
- Wash mouth with and remove TOPICAL SKIN HEALER from skin.
- Storage Conditions:
- Keep in cool dry place. Store below 30'C . Keep out of reach of children.
- Treatment for Dogs and Cats Only.
- External application only.