Special and innovative dry food for dogs with a red coat. This unique, based on research studies proven formula is designed to help maintain and highlight the red coat pigment and promote healthy skin from within. Contains freshly prepared shrimps and Atlantic salmon oil rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat. Contains natural prebiotics – to support healthy digestion system. The natural antioxidant system including vitamins E and C and polyphenols from green tea extract can help to boost your dog’s immune system.
- A natural mineral, dynamically micronised clinoptilolite, actively stimulates intestinal microflora and nutrient absorption. Due to special microstructure it can help remove toxins from the body and strengthen the immune system
Red Coat Enchancer: Special formula for dogs with reddish coat, it may help to protect and highlight the red pigment of the coat
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are especially valuable for strengthening the immune system, maintaining proper brain and cardiovascular function, and reducing inflammatory processes.
- High Digestibility: Complete, great palatable dogs feed, created from precisely selected ingredients of the highest quality, processed in a professional way resulting in a highly digestible product and small, firm stools
- Fortified with MicroZeoGen mineral – a dynamic micronized clinoptilolite that can help to eliminate toxins from the body and improve absorption of nutrients and vitamins. Formula without wheat. It can help to reduce the risk of wheat gluten allergy.
Poultry meat 37% (dried and finely ground), rice, barley, poultry fat, lamb meat (dried and finely ground), chicken liver hydrolysate, sugar beet pulp, protein soya isolate, shrimp meal, salmon oil, linseed, dried carrots, dried eggs, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fructooligosaccharides (FOS), yucca extract, cranberry dried, borage oil, green tea.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, vitamin C (3a312) – 600 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 80 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,7 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 6 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 25 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 145 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,25 mg, taurine (3a370) – 1200 mg, DL-methionine, technically pure (3c301) – 2 g, L-tyrosine (3c401) – 1 g, L-cystine (3c391) – 2 g, beta-carotene (3a160(a)) – 100 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
- crude protein – 24 %,
- crude oils and fats – 15 %
- crude ash – 6.5 %
- crude fibre – 3.5 %
- calcium – 0.9 %
- phosphorus – 0.8 %
- Omega-3 – 0.78 %
- Omega-6 – 3.09 %
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.