My Potty Pad can be used daily for indoor dogs, senior dogs, lining crates and carrier, drying wet paws and fur, protecting car seats and even large spills.KEY FEATURES:
- 6 layers for maximum protection (Top sheet non woven, upper layer tissue, polymer SAP, pulp, Down layer tissue, PE film)
- 100% leak proof guaranteed
- Controls odors, pleasant environment
- Instant moisture absorbent
- Lock in Moisture, dries in minutes
- Handles multiple wettings
- Built in attractant for easy training
- No tracking
- Small: 33 x 45cm
- Medium: 45 x 60cm
- Large: 60 x 90cm
- Layer 1 (Base layer): Leakproof (PE) (Polyethylene) Film
- Layer 2: Down Layer Tissue
- Layer 3: Pulp
- Layer 4: Polymer SAP
- Layer 5: Upper Layer Tissue
- Layer 6 (Top most layer): Non-woven Fabric
Step 1: Unfold and place the pad, plastic side down in an area away from your dog's beds and food.
Step 2: Place your dog on the pad several times to he can smell the pad and get used to it.
Step 3: When your dog has relieves himself on the pad, reward him with praise and treat.
Step 4: If your dog has an accident, bring him back to the pad immediately. Continue bringing your dog back to the pad to reinforce that this is the place to go potty.
Step 5: Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed.
Great for cat litter tray too!
Before filing your cat's litter box with cat litter, lay pee pad at the bottom as litter liner to make clean up a snap