A oil with a fishy but not rancid odor and taste. The oil is processed from fresh fish of the Atlantic Ocean. The oil is refined, clarified by the filtration at about 0*c
The salmon oil is 100% pure and is rich in Omega -3 And Omega -6 fatty acids and transforms daily meals into a nutritious and tasty feast. By adding salmon oil to your pet’s meals, you are encouraging the following:
- Healthier coat , more shine , less loss of fur
- Stronger immune system
- Less risk of various joint disease
- Substantially reduces allergies in sensitive animals
- The salmon oil consists of over 15 Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for cats and dogs, also high proportions of DHA and EPA (Omega-3) – in combination, these are the best proportions available.
- Research has shown that the most advantageous proportion of fatty acids should be within the of 1:3 and 1:6 (Omega-3:Omega-6)
- Our salmon oil has the proportion 4:1 (Omega-3:Omega-6)
Peroxide value (meq. O2/kg) max 10,0 Free fatty acids % max 0,5 Anisidine value max 30 Colour: Gardner units max 6,0 Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) % Min 5,0 Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) % Min 8,0 LABEL CLAIM IN 5ML Saturated fatty acids 0,9g Monounsaturated fatty acids 2,0g Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1,8g Omega-3 fatty acids 0,9g DHA 235mg EPA 365mg
As for the amount of salmon oil given to pet,if more than 1 meal per day to be divided according to this proportion.
- Weight 1-10 kg 1 teaspoon / day
- Weight 10-20 kg 2 teaspoons / day
- Weight 20-50 kg, 3 teaspoons / day
- Weight up to 50 kg, 4 teaspoons / day