Heka Pet Food started when we saw a need for healthy pet food that focuses on the healing and well-being of our pets. Heka was the deification of magic and medicine in ancient Egypt. Thanks to Kayla, our resident dog who has food sensitivities, we came to understand the unique healing properties of nature. With Kayla’s journey in mind, we formulated a unique recipe with natural healing herbs and fruits. These carefully selected ingredients not only provide superior nutrition, but also increase the palatability of our recipes with no additional steroids or hormones.
We believe the best way to nurture our pets is by imparting healing through nature. We have achieved this by using only high-quality protein and herbs which allow dogs to thrive, grow and heal. With Heka, every dog can experience the power of nature!
- Limited ingredients, suitable for dogs with food sensitivities
- Meat First - Made with 23% Meat Content
- High content of natural herbs such as Chicory, Nettle, Fennel, Chamomile and Caraway
- Omega-3 fatty acids for better joint mobility and boost immune system
- Lower Fat content (8.5%)
- Hydrolyzed protein reduces the risk of allergies, appropriate for dogs with food allergy and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- FEDIAF Certified by European Pet Food Industry
Trout (25%, frozen), sweet potato, salmon meal (14%), potato starch, dried beet pulp, peas (dried), potato flour, hydrolyzed protein, trout meal (1%), fish oil, herbs (dried, nettle, blackberry leaves, yarrow, fennel, caraway, chamomile blossoms, mistletoe, gentian root, centaury, beta-glucans, chicory (dried), yucca (dried).
Protein 23% Fat content 8.5% Crude fiber 3% Crude ash 8.8%
Caloric Content = 342kcal / 100g
Food Transition: If you are feeding Heka Pet Food for the first time, please use the 7-day guide below.
For transition, mix 75% of your dog’s current food with 25% of Heka Pet Food for 3 days. Subsequently, 50% of old food and 50% of Heka Pet Food for 2 days. Lastly, 25% of old food and 75% of Heka Pet Food for 2 days.
Thereafter, you may fully convert your dog's diet to Heka Dog Food completely.