Heka Pet Food started when we saw a need for healthy pet food that focuses on the healing and well-being of our pets. Heka was the deification of magic and medicine in ancient Egypt. Thanks to Kayla, our resident dog who has food sensitivities, we came to understand the unique healing properties of nature. With Kayla’s journey in mind, we formulated a unique recipe with natural healing herbs and fruits. These carefully selected ingredients not only provide superior nutrition, but also increase the palatability of our recipes with no additional steroids or hormones.
We believe the best way to nurture our pets is by imparting healing through nature. We have achieved this by using only high-quality protein and herbs which allow dogs to thrive, grow and heal. With Heka, every dog can experience the power of nature!
- Limited ingredients, recommended for dogs with food sensitivities
- Single Protein, Meat First - Made with 26% Meat Content
- High content of natural herbs such as Seabuckthorn, Nettle, Fennel, Chamomile and Caraway
- Duck is a great source of amino acids, supports the growth of muscles and helps maintain a normal thyroid level
- Hydrolyzed protein reduces the risk of allergies, appropriate for dogs with food allergy and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- FEDIAF Certified by European Pet Food Industry
Duck (frozen, 65%), potato starch, potato protein, duck protein (dried, 2,5%), hydrolyzed protein (duck), peas (dried), monocalcium phosphate, seabuckthorn (dried), fish oil, cellulose, yeasts (dried), herbs (dried, nettle, blackberry leaves, yarrow, fennel, caraway, chamomile blossoms, mistletoe, gentian root, centaury).
Protein 26% Fat content 16.5% Crude fiber 2% Crude ash 6.8%
Food Transition: If you are feeding Heka Pet Food for the first time, please use the 7-day guide below.
For transition, mix 75% of your dog’s current food with 25% of Heka Pet Food for 3 days. Subsequently, 50% of old food and 50% of Heka Pet Food for 2 days. Lastly, 25% of old food and 75% of Heka Pet Food for 2 days.
Thereafter, you may fully convert your dog's diet to Heka Dog Food completely.