Frontline Spot On Cat 1.5ml
🚚 Free Delivery
Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. FRONTLINE Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK's No.1 flea and tick brand*. Used monthly, it helps keep your cat protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
- Elimination of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persists for 4 weeks.
- Elimination of ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 2 weeks against ticks (based on experimental data).
- Elimination of biting lice (Felicola subrostratus).
- Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity), larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for 6 weeks after application.
- Can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).