EUKANUBA Adult Dry Dog Food Premium Performance Jogging & Agility is the right dog food for dogs enjoying regular outdoor activities such as jogging, hiking, biking and agility.
- High levels of protein (28%) and fat (18%) provide your dog with the increased amount of energy, daily nutrients and with the lean muscles he needs to reach his top performance and all destinations you want to reach together.
- With a special carbohydrate blend your dog can maintain a high energy level for endurance activities like jogging, agility and flyball.
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate in this dog food keep up with your active dog’s joints and keep them strong and healthy.
- Formulated with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp, this high quality nutrition promotes digestive health and optimizes the absorption of all important nutrients.
- Calcium for strong bones and clinically proven antioxidant for strong natural defences keep your dog active and athletic so he can always focus on giving his best.
- Contains an optimal ratio of omega-6 and -3 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and radiant coat while they also help to reduce shedding.
- 3D DentaDefense technology, which cleans your dog’s teeth with every bite, reduces tartar build-up and helps your dog maintain strong teeth.
This outdoor dog food was developed with veterinarians and is recommended by top breeders. It is 100% complete and balanced to help your wingman perform as extraordinarily as possible together with you – at any time and in any situation.
Dried Chicken and Turkey (33%, a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, dried Beet Pulp (3.8%), Sorghum, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), Linseed, Calcium Carbonate.
- Protein 28.75%
- Fat content 18.75%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 2.94%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.45%
- Crude Ash 7.50%
- Crude Fibres 2.10%
- Calcium 1.30%
- Phosphorus 1.10%