[Clearance} Avoderm Natural Salmon Formula Cat Canned Food 5.5oz
AvoDerm Salmon Formula kitten and adult cat food is made with high quality proteins providing healthy balanced nutrition for your cat. High quality ingredients ensure that you are providing the optimum nutrition your pet needs.
AvoDerm was created for the complete health of your cat. Carefully formulated for the everyday health needs for today's cats, AvoDerm starts with premium protein sources in delicious combinations to satisfy even the finicky cat. AvoDerm has vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your cat's immune function.
AvoDerm is formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio. The right nutrients in the right proportions are indispensable to keeping your cat's skin healthy. Sometimes shortages or excesses of specific nutrients can lead to thin, rough coats. Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out for the protection your pet needs.
- AvoDerm® Salmon Formula cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- High quality proteins providing healthy balanced nutrition for your cat
- Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients are included to help support your cat's immune system function
- Formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a perfectly balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio
- Avocado and avocado oil helps to support the skin and coat from the inside out for the protection your pet needs
- Premium protein sources satisfy even the most finicky cat
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Rice Flour, Oat Bran, Avocado Oil, Blueberries, Cranberries, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan.
- CRUDE PROTEIN 10.0% min
- CRUDE FAT 5.0% min
- CRUDE FIBER 1.5% max
- MOISTURE 78.0% max
|Weight||Daily Maintenance Feeding (Cans)||Daily Weight Management Feeding (Cans)|
|5 - 8 LBS||1 - 1 3/4||1/3 - 1 1/4|
|11 - 15 LBS||1 3/4 - 2 1/4||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|15 - 18 LBS||3 1/4 - 3 3/4||2 1/3 - 3|
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
ADULT: Feed about one can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day.
KITTEN: Feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens per day.
GESTATION & LACTATION: Feed up to three times the normal adult amount per day.
Caloric Content: 1,270 kcal per kg, 198 kcal per can